- Electronic e-mailed art files are the preferred method of receiving artwork.
- All graphics and fonts must be vectored and files converted for use on MS Windows platform. We can accept the following vector file extensions: .AI – Adobe Illustrator, .CDR – Corel Draw, .EPS – Encapsulated Postscript or PDF – Adobe Acrobat.
- Print art should be received printed at 600 dpi. Scanned images should be scanned at 300 ppi and saved as a .JPG file.
- Artwork that is not suitable for our tooling process is subject to cleanup at a rate of $40.00 (V) per hour.
- Color separations cannot be used in our process.
2) Changes and Cancellations
Charges vary according to the work completed.
3) Change of Surface Color (V) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $25.00
4) Change of Plastic color (V) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $85.00
5) Change of Copy (V) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $30.00
for products in same size category only. Change of copy on ThermCuts and DCAs is not available.
6) C.O.D. Shipments/Export Shipments (V) . . . . . . . . $20.00
We require written confirmation of all orders. We cannot be responsible for errors in items, quantity, color, copy or shipping information when complete written order instructions have not been received prior to shipment.
8) Larger Quantities
If your requirements are greater than quantities listed in our catalog, please contact our office for a competitive volume quotation.
9) Order Acknowledgement
All orders are acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt. Please review our acknowledgement at once. Any discrepancies should be resolved immediately in writing; otherwise the order will be processed and invoiced exactly as acknowledged.
10) Order Information
All prices are F.O.B., Northern Ohio Factory. Specify item number, size, quantity, plastic color, raised surface color and attachment. Contact factory for less than minimum order information.
11) Over or Underruns
Up to 5%. Orders for exact quantity subject to underruns. All orders charged accordingly.
All items are bulk packed except for plaques which are individually poly-bagged and bulk packed.
Subject to change without notice.
14) Production time
New orders approximately 25 working days after approval of artwork. Reorders approximately 15 working days.
We are not responsible for inability to fill orders due to strikes, shortage of materials or labor, or any other reasonable causes whatsoever. Our liability ends with replacement of order. Returns without our authorization are not acceptable.
16) Proof Approval
Please check the following: plastic color, print color, size.
17) Rush Charges
We will accept rush orders on a factory availability basis. Please contact our office regarding availability and charges.
18) Setup Charges
First order only unless changes are made. Setups inactive for four years will be destroyed and new setup charges will be required when reordering unless prior arrangements have been made.
19) Shipping Information
Standard shipping is via UPS ground. Handling charges will be applied when alternative shipping methods are required. Drop shipments are $6.00 (V) per destination. Shipping charges will include insurance at full value.
What if my shipment is lost?
The ownership of the items passes to the customer / distributor once we hand them over to the carrier. We will do everything within our power to help you with any situations you may encounter. All major carriers have policies to these situations that you should investigate.
20) Split Shipments
$15.00 (V) and up to six months storage for 1000 pieces or more. Orders must be paid in full when completed.
Berlekamp Plastic Ad-Line assumes that our clients are authorized to use the trademarks presented to us for reproduction. We assume no liability in trademark or copyright disputes. Should we determine the product may require a license to merchandise, we will require a copy of your authorization.
22) Color Disclaimer
Due to inconsistencies of display monitor, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual colors used on our product.
We strive to show our colors as accurate as possible. Be aware that screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. We suggest you request a product sample to be certain of the colors used in our process.